Friday, January 8, 2016

Yay weekend!


This weekend, we're taking down our Christmas tree :( and tomorrow, are going to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. My parents bought us a membership for Christmas and we're excited to go for the first time! There's a Sherlock exhibit that looks awesome. Next week, I'll be posting about what it means to be a Catholic feminist and about what law school was really like. In the meantime, here are some internet things I liked this week. Happy Friday!

This incredible essay about love and loss. I cried my eyes out.

Re-reading this book - highly recommend.

Hilarious meal-planning.

To the surprise of no one....

Might be the perfect solution to the giant wall above our bed.

Listened to this 50000 times and it's been stuck in my head all week.


No comments:

Post a Comment